CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
United Bridge Partners (“UBP”) is seeking an Office Manager to manage and assist at the Houbolt Road Extension-JV (“HRE”) project. This position will report directly to the General Manager and is based in Joliet, IL.
Key project areas include but are not limited to the following functions.
- Manage day-to-day operational needs of the office
- Manage maintenance contracts for equipment and provide technical support as needed to consultants and staff
- Maintain Office procedures and emergency manual
- Manage/maintain office space and equipment
- Accounts payable coding and tracking
- Order/stock all office and kitchen supplies and equipment
- Support various administrative duties as direct by the General Manager
Marketing Efforts/Social Media
- Manage local event calendar: community, chamber, other special events
- Daily checking of and posting to social media accounts
- Assist with local media relations
- Attend and represent CAB at local events
- Local marketing tactical execution
- Assist with special marketing projects as needed
- Support corporate programs, reporting and dashboards
- Aid with travel and/or expense reports as needed
- Provide back-up to the Customer Service
- Provide similar support for all United Bridge Partners projects as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Proficient in MS Office software applications and all areas of customer service, call center operations and/or collections
- High level of organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator with strong written and oral communications skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years office management or executive assistant role
Other Personal Characteristics
- Extroverted, positive individual
- Self-starter; take-charge attitude
- Collegial; partnership mentality
- Unassailable integrity and ethics
- This position is an on-site/in-person position in Joliet, IL.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Full array of benefits, generous paid leave, and extensive paid holidays are offered.
- Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of HRE OM and your name.
HOUBOLT ROAD EXTENSION
March 16, 2023