May 16, 2022 Office Manager – Bay City Bridge Partners
United Bridge Partners (“UBP”) is seeking an Office Manager to manage and assist at the Bay City Bridge Partners (“BAY”) project. This position will report directly to the General Manager and is based in Bay City, MI. Key project areas include but are not limited to the following functions.
- Manage day-to-day operational needs of the office
- Manage maintenance contracts for equipment and provide technical support as needed to consultants and staff
- Maintain Office procedures and emergency manual
- Manage/maintain office space and equipment
- Accounts payable coding and tracking
- Order/stock all office and kitchen supplies and equipment
- Support various administrative duties as direct by the General Manager
Marketing Efforts/Social Media
- Manage local event calendar: community, chamber, other special events
- Daily checking of and posting to social media accounts
- Assist with local media relations
- Assist with tracking and reporting: marketing campaigns, initiatives such as e-blasts, social media
- Attend and represent BAY at local events
- Local marketing tactical execution
- Assist with special marketing projects as needed
- Support corporate programs, reporting and dashboards
- Aid with travel and/or expense reports as needed
- Provide back-up to the Customer Service as needed
- Provide similar support for all United Bridge Partners projects as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Proficient in MS Office software applications and all areas of customer service, call center operations and/or collections
- High level of organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator with strong written and oral communications skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years office management or executive assistant role
Other Personal Characteristics
- Extroverted, positive individual
- Self-starter; take-charge attitude
- Collegial; partnership mentality
- Unassailable integrity and ethics
- This position is an on-site position in Bay City, MI.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Full array of benefits, generous paid leave, and extensive paid holidays are offered.
- Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of BAY OM and your name.