CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
United Bridge Partners is seeking an Account Support Representative to assist customer service and customer fulfillment interactions. This position will report directly to the Account Support Supervisor, is based in Chesapeake, VA. The position requires you to work with customer accounts to support project fulfillment needs and to ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to providing exceptional service, you will need to be a confident, fully engaged team player dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
Key project areas include but are not limited to the following functions.
- Data entry.
- Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues when needed.
- Accurately document and process customer requests in appropriate systems.
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately address customer inquiries while following all policies, and procedures.
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate staff for resolution as needed.
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements.
- Other assigned tasks as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and critical thinking ability.
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system.
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- The ability to evaluate and identify possible issues for escalation purposes.
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage.
- Strong team orientation and customer focus.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the capability to pivot with short notice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers.
- Preferred (Not Required) One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment.
Conditions of Employment
- Six-month contract term which may be extended.
- Full or part time hours available which may lead to an offer for a permanent position.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a background screen and drug test.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Humble; ability to check ego at the door.
- Extremely self-motivated; Self-starter; take-charge/get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Collegial; partnership mentality.
- Unassailable integrity and ethics.
- This position is an on-site position in Chesapeake, VA.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Forward resumes to [email protected] with the subject line of UBPASR and your name.