CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
United Bridge Partners (“UBP”) is seeking an Account Manager to engage, grow, and manage trucking & commercial company relationships for the use of UBP bridges at the Cline Avenue Bridge (“CAB”) project. This position will report directly to the Bridge Revenue Director and is based in East Chicago, IN. Key project areas include but are not limited to the following functions.
Develop, partner, and maintain ongoing communications with trucking & commercial companies to improve route optimization and bridge utilization as well as promote the use of UBP bridges, to reduce truck traffic on local roads in communities. Said functions may include the following:
- Establish network of trucking & commercial companies and contacts to create awareness & demand for bridge utilization.
- Become trusted partner to trucking & commercial companies based on analytics of fleet activity and ideas to reduce costs through route optimization, cost reductions and rebate programs.
- Build and progress a healthy pipeline that delivers new and consistent traffic over the bridge.
- Establish process and develop insightful analytics of trucking activity related to the fleets of each trucking company.
- Develop and monitor rebate programs by
- Administer rebate programs to trucking companies and automate tracking and reporting.
- Communications with trucking companies on a quarterly basis.
- Design and develop multiple rebate programs.
- Determine adjustments to rebate programs based on analysis of activity levels and feedback from trucking partners.
- Document and develop best practices to be utilized across all UBP projects.
- Proficient in MS Office software applications.
- High level of analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and oral communications skills.
- Customer relationship building experience.
- Four-year degree.
- 3-5 Years prior industrial, transportation, and/or logistics sales experience, managing a territory or customer accounts.
- Trucking transportation experience and expertise a plus
- Prior company experience is companies such as UPS, FedEx, Schneider, Estes, Old Dominion, CH Robinson, Coyote Logistics, etc.
- Fluent in “trucking” language business, and contacts.
- Incentive-compensation sales oriented.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Organized & Disciplined.
- Extroverted, positive individual.
- Self-starter; take-charge attitude.
- Collegial; partnership mentality.
- Unassailable integrity and ethics.
- This position is an on-site position in East Chicago, IN.
- Role is market facing to gain new business and relationships.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Full array of benefits, generous paid leave, and extensive paid holidays are offered
- Forward resumes to email@example.com with the subject line of CAB AM and your name.